Please rotate your device to portrait mode.
Please hold the handlebars with both hands and stand on one pedal with one foot, and push the other foot backwards. In the non-assist start mode, turn the throttle to accelerate riding. In the assist start mode, when the sliding speed reaches 5km/h, stand on both pedals and turn the throttle to accelerate riding. If the sliding speed does not reach 5km/h, it will not start.
The recommended age is above 13 or 18 years old, the height is 120-200cm, the maximum load is 70KG or 100KG. Please refer to the manual for specific specifications.
It is not recommended to use it if it exceeds the maximum load of the model. Please refer to the product specification for the maximum load of each model.
Please avoid riding in the rain as though the vehicle has waterproof design, for safety reasons.
You can scan the QR code from the product manual or official website to download and install the APP, or download it in the app store. Register and log in in the APP, then click the search device button to search for the scooter, click the arrow icon of the vehicle to bind and connect to the scooter.
There are usually 3 or 4 riding modes, with a maximum speed limit of 25km/h. After turning it on, press twice briefly to switch gears, or you can also switch gears in the APP. Some models vary slightly. Please refer to the product specification.
Please refer to the manual for relevant information.
After 400 charge and discharge cycles applied, the battery capacity still remains more than 60%. Some models may vary slightly.
Please refer to the manual to determine if the battery of your model can be disassembled. If it is a model with non-removable battery, the battery cannot be disassembled, otherwise the warranty will be lost.
Common tire types we use include maintenance-free rubber tires, tubeless tires, pneumatic tires, etc. The types of tires used for different models may vary. Please refer to the product specifications for details.
Whether the turning angle is safe or not is related to the speed of the vehicle when turning. When riding a turn, you need to slow down and then make a turn.
After the scooter is turned on, it will automatically shut down after 5 minutes of no use.
When the uphill angle is too large, it will slowly stop halfway up the hill due to overload. In winter, the low ambient temperature will affect the power output, resulting in decreased range and power of the vehicle.
Different tire specifications require different tire pressures. You can refer to the tire pressure indicated on the tire surface.
When the battery is almost fully charged, the charger will switch to trickle charging and continue charging at a small current for a while before turning green.
No, remove the maximum speed limit is not supported.
Manual, installation tools, charger, etc. Different models may vary.
The main unit (frame, head tube, steering core, handlebars, front fork, rear fork, motor, controller, instrument and main harness) is guaranteed for 2 years. Appearance wear parts (easily worn parts such as folding handle, folding lock pin, brake handle, brake disc, throttle shifter, battery pack, charger, damper, etc.) are guaranteed for 1 year. Please refer to the manual for relevant information.
Currently no, but it's under development.
If the scooter is not used for a long time, it is recommended to fully charge the battery every 30 days.
The charger will produce heat during charging, and it's normal for it to get hot. Once charging is complete, unplug it from the power and let it cool down naturally.
When the wrench icon appears on the dashboard, a number will also appear. This number is the fault code. After the fault code appears, please follow the manual to deal with it or contact Aftersales@invanti.com.
You need to check whether there is an obstruction between the grip and the throttle that causes the throttle to fail to rebound. If the gap is small or obstruction occurs, you can manually pull the grip out to remove the obstruction.
The headlights can be turned on or off after starting up. If the headlight icon on the meter lights up but the headlights are not actually turned on, please contact Aftersales@invanti.com for repair.
Please contact Aftersales@invanti.com for repair.
Please contact Aftersales@invanti.com for repair.
Please check whether the screws fixing the front pole are loose. If they are loose, they need to be tightened. If the front pipe is still loose, please contact Aftersales@invanti.com for repair
When installing the cross handle, if the screws are difficult to tighten, it may be because the screw holes are misaligned. You can rotate or press down the headset in the direction of the misalignment to align the screw holes, and then tighten the screws. Note that you need to first tighten the screws partially, and then tighten all the screws in sequence.
Please check whether the non-assistance start is turned off in the APP. If the non-assisted start is turned off, you need to slide the scooter above 5KM/H and press the throttle to accelerate.
Please check whether there are any foreign objects on both sides of the motor and the surface of the tire.
Please check if there is mud, sand or other foreign objects in the brake.
The scooter has different riding modes, and each mode has a different maximum speed limit. Please check whether the scooter has reached the maximum speed of the mode.
Please check if the scooter has power. You can connect the charger to the scooter, and after the battery is fully charged (the charger red light turns green), remove the charger and check if it can be turned on.
You can scan the QR code in the manual or on the 5TH WHEEL official website to download and install the 5TH WHEEL APP, or download it from the app store. It supports Android and IOS platforms. Android phones need to upgrade the system to Android 10.0 or above, and the mobile Bluetooth version is 4.0 or above. Apple phones need to upgrade to IOS 10.0 or above, and the mobile Bluetooth version is 4.0 or above.
If the firmware update fails, please make sure to keep the phone screen always on during the update, do not exit the firmware update interface of the APP, and keep the network connected. You can try multiple times, if it still doesn’t work, please contact Aftersales@invanti.com.
Yes. It can test the vehicle's power system, lithium battery system, and electronic system.
On the device interface of the 5TH WHEEL APP, click the scooter name at the top of the screen to enter the My Device interface, click the three-dot icon on the My Device interface, and then click Unbind to unbind the scooter.
After the APP is connected to the scooter for the first time, it will enter the device interface. In the device interface, you can see the power of the scooter , the total mileage of the scooter, total ride time and some other information.
Cruise control can be turned on in the vehicle settings interface of the APP. This function is not supported on some models.
On my interface of the APP, click on the scooter to enter the interface of my device, and you can see the VIN and firmware version in the interface of my device.
Scooter mileage cannot be cleared.
1. Do not use the Bluetooth function of the mobile phone system to connect to the scooter. If you can’t connect to the scooter when using the APP, please exit the APP, turn off the Bluetooth of your mobile phone and then turn it on again, turn on the mobile phone positioning function, make sure that the scooter is within 5 meters of the mobile phone, close any other mobile phone’s linked device applications, and then use the APP to connect to the scooter.
2. Please restart the phone and try to connect again.
3. Unbind the scooter from the APP, then try to re-bind and connect.
4. If it still fails to connect, please contact Aftersales@invanti.com.
The 5TH WHEEL Tide 1's 36V 9Ah Lithium battery can power the motor for up to 40km on pure electric mode and 80km on pedal assist mode.
You need to separately purchase the stand to mount the bike and use it for indoor exercise.
The bike weighs in at 24kg (53lbs) and has a load rating of 100kg (220lbs).
The US version is a Class 2 electric bike, with its top speed capped at 20mph for both throttle/ pure electric and pedal-assist modes. The European version maxes out at 25km/h on pedal-assist in compliance with EU regulations.
The charging time is 4-5 hours with the standard adapter input voltage of 110V-240V/2A AC.
1. When it's turned off, plug in the charger. When you press the power button, make sure the display screen on the dashboard flashes and beeps once before automatically shutting off.
2. Make sure the scooter has power.
3. Pull out the front of the scooter and check if the wirings for the dashboard extender and power switch connected to the dash are hooked up righ. Please check of they're damaged or come loose. If something's come loose, plug it back in.
4. If you don't see any obvious damage or loose wires, go ahead and plug in the charger. Check the charger indicator light. If it's green, the controller or battery might be busted. If the charger's red but the screen's still dark, the dash is probably on the fritz.
Press the screen button briefly to turn it on, press and hold for 3 seconds to turn it off.
After receiving the scooter, you need to connect the dashboard wires before you can start it.
The scooter defaults to disable the throttle-only riding mode. After turning it on, you need to kick push to get up to about 3km/h, then twist the throttle to accelerate. You can enable the "throttle-only" option in the APP to directly twist the throttle to start (the throttle-only option is not supported in some countries and regions).
Slide at a speed of 3km/h, stand on the scooter and hold the throttle to accelerate. If you do not slide at a speed of 3km/h, the throttle will not start.
The applicable age for electric kick scooters is 14 years and above, the applicable height is 120-200cm, the maximum load is 100kg, and the maximum climbing slope is 14%. Do not ride after drinking. Do not ride after taking medication that may affect your judgment.
With a weight of over 100kg does not necessarily mean that you cannot ride this scooter. However, you need to be really careful as it's harder for the scooter's to climb the hills and obstacles.
The water resistance rating of the vehicle is IP54. But for your safety, please avoid riding in the rain.
For CE version:
The maximum speed of the vehicle is 25km/h. To reach this speed, switch to level 2. At level 1 the top speed is 15km/h. At pedestrian level, the maximum speed is 6km/h.
For UL version:
The maximum speed of the vehicle is 15mph. To reach this speed, switch to level 2. At level 1 the top speed is 9mph. At pedestrian level, the maximum speed is 3mph.
There are CE and UL versions, currently only available in silver.
The CE version of the 5TH WHEEL electric scooter body parts has a warranty of two years.
The UL version has a warranty of one year. The battery and charger have a warranty of six months. The warranty for related parts can be found in the instructions.
Please refer to the manual for specific return and exchange policies. If you have any more questions, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org for support.
8 inch. We use internally supported hollow tires.
1. The tail light stays on when the power is on and keeps flashing when braking.
2. When in pedestrian mode, the tail lights on both sides stay on for keeping distance between vehicles.
Press the button to turn the headlight on/off.
When the eScooter is in pedestrian mode, the maximum speed is only 6km/h. Double click the left button switch to switch gears. Level 1 is 15km/h and level 2 is 25km/h.
1. Make sure it's the proper unit displayed on the screen (mph or km/h). 1mph ≈ 1.6km/h.
2. Check out the battery icon on the screen. If the battery runs really low, the speed may decrease.
Under full charge, with a load of 75kg, ambient temperature of 25°C, traveling at 60% of the maximum speed on a flat road surface, the range is about 22km. Factors affecting the range include speed, ambient temperature, climbing, number of starts and stops, etc. Please refer to the riding environment for the actual range.
The battery cannot be disassembled. Unauthorized disassembly will void the warranty. Since removing the battery pack will expose the internal circuits of the body, the internal circuits carry high voltage, touching the internal circuits is likely to cause electric shock. To avoid danger, do not disassemble the battery by yourself.
It takes no more than 5 hours to fully charge the eScooter.
After 300 charge and discharge cycles, the battery capacity can still remain at least 80%.
When the battery level bar on the screen is fully lit and the charger indicator light turns green, it means it is fully charged.
The battery level is displayed in the five bars below the speed display on the screen.
When it is first turned on, the controller will detect the battery level. During the detection process, only one bar of power will be briefly displayed. After the detection is completed, the accurate battery level can be displayed.
The M1 can fit in most car trunks. If your trunk is small and you are worried that it may not fit, you can compare the dimensions of the M1.
Unfolded: Length, width, height 1053*474*1151mm.
Folded: Length, width, height 1053*474*428.
For any public transportation, please refer to the local policies.
Usually no license is required to drive on the road. The rules may differ in different countries and regions. Please follow local rules.
There will be no "ticking" sound when riding. if you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
The eScooter does not have an electric horn. When prompting pedestrians and other vehicles, you can ring the bell on the left brake handle.
1. When the riding speed is more than 5km/h, maintain a fixed speed within 3 seconds. After 5 seconds, the eScooter will beep twice and will automatically start cruise control.
2. Press the brake handle or throttle handle to exit cruise control.
3. The UL version is disabled by default and needs to be enabled after connecting to the APP.
4. Other versions do not support it.
The maximum speed of the vehicle is 25km/h, but the actual motor can rotate to a faster speed. If going downhill for a long time or the weight is lighter, the speed will exceed 25km/h, triggering the vehicle's speed limit function and slowing down the speed to within 25km/h.
Tap the screen to turn the headlight on/off.
The maximum slope that the eScooter can climb is 14%. It can basically cover most slopes. The slopes of normal underground garages are good to go.
The M1 weighs about 15kg. The maximum load is 100KG.
The unfolded dimension: Length, width, height 1053*474*1151mm.
The folded dimension: Length, width, height 1053*474*428.
Carrying two people at the same time is prohibited for your safety.
There are currently no matching seats as accessories. You can find compatible seats to install by yourself. As long as the seat does not exceed the maximum load and does not damage the frame, it will not affect its performance.
After connecting to the APP, click the lock button. After locking, it can still be turned on, but it cannot be started normally without unlocking, and there will be resistance when pushing.
The eScooter doesn't have anti-theft alarm.
No keys are needed for the eScooter.
Check if there are any other foreign stuff in the hole and if there are, clean them out.
Please ensure that the folding part is securely locked in the correct position.
The inner honeycomb tires do not need to be inflated.
The battery cannot be charged separately.
The charger will heat up during charging. The highest temperature will be quite hot. This is normal. It will naturally cool down after being unplugged when fully charged.
Do not get close to the heat source when charging, and do not get the charger wet. Unplug it in time after it is fully charged. Do not charge for more than 24 hours.
When turned on, if the vehicle is stopped without operation such as speed control, key press, or Bluetooth command, for more than 5 minutes, it will automatically turn off the power.
After connecting to the APP, you can set the automatic shutdown time to 1-5 minutes on the homepage. After the setting, the eScooter will beep. There will be no warning sound when shutting down, and the brake tail light will flash.
1. The mobile phone can connect Bluetooth through the APP to set pedestrian gear/level 1/level 2. Each gear is set to a certain speed and acceleration.
2. UL version's maximum speed of pedestrian gear is 3mph, level 1 is 9mph, and level 2 is 15mph. CE version's maximum speed of pedestrian gear is 6km/h, level 1 is 15km/h, and level 2 is 25km/h. In pedestrian gear, the headlights are on and the rear tail lights on both sides are on to alert vehicles behind for your safety.
3. You can switch the acceleration mode through Bluetooth but cannot adjust the maximum speed.
After shutting down, the eScooter will be in standby mode about 6 months at full charge.
1. After connecting to the APP, if the battery level is below 20%, the battery status will be displayed in red. If it is above 20%, the battery status will be displayed in green.
2. When the battery level is 10%, the battery icon will flash, but it will not limit the riding speed.
The eScooter will report the following data to the APP:
1. The riding time of the current ride
2. The mileage of the current ride
3. The total mileage record
Press the dashboard display 5 times briefly, until it displays T. Press and hold for 3 seconds, the screen will display T-7. Press twice briefly, press the brake handle twice, the screen will display 99. Then press the key twice briefly, press and hold for 3 seconds to exit, and clear the mileage.
1. After connecting to the APP, you can lock and unlock the eScooter through the APP.
2. After locking, the vehicle will be in standby mode, the dashboard will stay on and display LU. It will automatically shut down after 8 hours.
3. After pressing and holding the power switch again, the eScooter will shut down. When restarting, the vehicle will remain locked and the taillight will keep flashing.
4. When the eScooter is forced to push, it will resist for anti-theft.
1. After the eScooter is connected to the APP, change the mileage unit and the instrument display will update synchronously.
2. Press the switch button briefly 3 times in a row to switch the mileage unit. After a "beep" sound, it's all set. The APP will synchronize the information. Press the switch button briefly 4 times in a row to check the total mileage.
In terms of vehicle safety, we currently have the following measures: